“The toughest thing about success is that you’ve got to keep on being a success. Talent is only a starting point in business. You’ve got to keep working that talent.” Irving Berlin, composer (White Christmas)
Our highly original workshop programs combine team-building and collaboration skills to deliver real organisational change.
Participants in games and simulations enter into the metaphoric world of their organizations. They practice and hone their skills to achieve the best possible results, all in a stimulating and safe environment. Participants develop their individual skills in a team setting, taking into account the differing aspects of team, leader, and collaboration.
Top-rated trainers help participants take what they have learnt from the world of the game to the reality of their companies.
We also design and deliver tailor-made workshop programs created specifically for our customers’ needs.
Our workshops are suitable for:
- Specialist managerial training programs
- Team building meetings
- Talent development programs
- Employer branding activities
- Recruitment, assessment and development centers
What makes our games-based workshops special?
- Outstanding skills
- Safe environment for experimenting
- Scenario and systems thinking
- Team collaboration
- Engagement in learning
- Integration of participants’ different skills
Workshops on effective team collaboration
Our workshops enhance team collaboration and cooperation skills at every stage of a team’s development. Successful cooperation is achieved through a combination of the following elements: successful communication, members’ engagement, relationship building, focus on common goals, and a culture of collaboration (values, codes of conduct). Workshop participants develop their individual skills yet everything takes place within a team setting.
- BUILDING SUCCESSFUL TEAMS – using games Team Puzzle and Sunflower – discovering one’s own strengths and verifying roles within the team according to the Gallup Organization.
- COMMUNICATION AND TEAM COLLABORATION IN COMPLEX ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES – using HEXGame simulation – the role of communication in the successful implementation of organizational objectives
- CUSTOMER-ORIENTED TEAM COLLABORATION IN THE ORGANIZATION – using game Slogan – overcoming communication and cooperation barriers in and between the teams in customer orientation
- WORK AS ENGAGING AS A GAME (TOTAL ENGAGEMENT) – using such games as Barnga, Team Puzzle, Challenging Assumptions – removing constraints and avoiding engagement and motivation traps
- BUSINESS ORIENTATION, STRATEGY AND FINANCE FOR EVERYONE – conducting the ProfitQuest simulation – understanding company policies and procedures
21st-Century Leadership Skills Workshops
Our workshops improve team management and leadership skills within an organization. Suitable for managers at all development stages, we focus on the following skills: strategic thinking, collaboration, systems thinking, triggering changes, dealing with uncertainty, and learning agility.
We design tailor-made development programs to cater for your specific organizational skill requirements.
- BUILDING SUCCESSFUL TEAMS – using games Team Puzzle and Sunflower – managing talents, building a new team, a new leader
- COMMUNICATION AND TEAM COLLABORATION IN COMPLEX ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES – using HEXGame simulation – communication challenges typical for a multi-layered organizational structure and skill requirements of the different management levels
- EXERTING INFLUENCE ON THE TEAM AND ORGANIZATION – using HEXGame simulation – a model of the McKinsey leadership development whereby achieving organizational objectives requires strategic thinking and systems thinking as well as self-awareness
- MANAGING CHANGES (LEADERS AND THEIR TEAMS) – using such games as Barnga, Colourblind and Slogan – engaging teams into implementing organizational change; approach from three alternative perspectives: me – team – organization
- CUSTOMER-ORIENTED TEAM COLLABORATION IN THE ORGANIZATION – using the Slogan game – influence of the communication quality (exchange of information and sharing knowledge) on customer service effectiveness (also of inner customers) and removing cooperation constraints between the teams
- WORK AS ENGAGING AS A GAME (TOTAL ENGAGEMENT) – using such games as Barnga, Team Puzzle and Challenging Assumptions – engaging participants in achieving ambitious goals; 9 factors of engagement
- BUSINESS ORIENTATION, STRATEGY AND FINANCES FOR EVERYONE – conducting the ProfitQuest simulation – influence of my actions on the company’s results, getting the big picture perspective of the company
Uniting management around a common purpose
Our workshop aims to boost management skills, with a focus on influencing skills. Participants will be challenged to think differently and develop fresh perspectives on their organization. Management teams emerge from this workshop united around a common strategy and vision.
- EXERTING INFLUENCE ON THE TEAM AND ORGANIZATION – coducting the HEXGame simulation- leadership skills development in the two fields of systems and people in the context of organizational changes
- BUILDING AN EFFECTIVE STRATEGY AND VISION – using Scott Cochrane’s method “Time Machine” – integrating board members around a common vision and a successful strategy
- TEAM MOTIVATION AND GOAL REALIZATION – using The New Commons Game which is based on the theory developed by Elinor Ostrom– the Noble Prize winner in economics – pertaining to managing common goods using trust and having in mind common long-term goals