We design games that combine knowledge, HR processes and skills. We strive to engage employees in the organization’s objectives, changes and development. We design educational games aimed at engaging students and citizens in public life, administration and institutions.
- The first step is to define the game’s purpose and to articulate the knowledge, attitudes and behaviors you want it to convey.
- The physical form of the game is tailored to best suit its content and purpose – e.g. is it a board game, an online game, a game for outdoors, etc?
- The design process typically takes between one and three months.
- Game design adheres to all international standards.
- We thoroughly research the organization and its processes prior to designing the game.
We were the winner in international business game and simulation design competitions in both 2009 and 2010. We are also a member of several prestigious business associations. Check out our award-winning games Strike Fighter and A Matter of Time.
An effective tool for HR departmentsDo you want to simplify, integrate and save time on HR processes? Games are effective tools in onboarding programs, productivity workshops, projects for implementing new organizational values and in client and employer branding programs. We can run games on your behalf within your organization or alternatively train your own internal trainers and facilitators.
Tailor-made games can be used in:
- Onboarding programs
- Productivity programs
- Business education, e.g. sales or distribution
- Implementation of new organizational values
- Partner and customer education
- Employer branding programs
Why do organizations need games?
- The game plot is tailored to reflect and deliver the skills needed at your organization
- The skills training process is expertly woven into an interesting plot
- Games can teach employees at all levels, providing cohesive training in knowledge, attitudes and behaviors
- Participants take their newly acquired training directly into their organization
- Games provide a positive and stimulating means for engaging employees in learning and supporting change processes
- Games reduce the time taken to implement HR processes
Microsoft – Archipelago
Purpose: a tool to reinforce sales of a complicated IT service. Decision-makers and customers are able to experience basic system functionalities.
Games are not just for business!Barack Obama brought an expert on strategic games into the White House to help shed light on national problems. The Netherlands Government uses games for public consultations on new laws and to help them deliver their final versions. Games used in educational programs enable students to acquire knowledge and successfully put it into practice. Local government, non-profit organizations and institutions make use of games to deliver citizenship education and help build civic society.
Why is it worth designing games?
- Games can explain complex phenomena and processes in an intuitive way
- They help to reinforce desired behaviours and attitudes
- Games stimulate learning
- They promote ideas in a modern and attractive manner
- They engage stakeholders and citizens
- They can replace long presentations
- Games reduce the time needed for public consultations
- They reinforce citizenship