We design games in order to integrate the knowledge, processes and competences involved in HR processes and engage employees in the objectives, changes and development of their organization. We create educational games for business, public administration and institutions which involve students and citizens in learning and public life.
TRAINING GAMES – what’s worth to know?
- The first step is to define the game’s purpose and to articulate the knowledge, attitudes and behaviors you want it to convey.
- The physical form of the game is tailored to best suit its content and purpose – e.g. is it a board game, an online game, a game for outdoors, etc?
- The design process typically takes between one and three months.
- Game design adheres to all international standards.
- We thoroughly research the organization and its processes prior to designing the game.
An effective tool for HR departments
Training games and simulations can simplify, integrate and save time on HR processes. They are effective tools in onboarding programs, productivity workshops, projects for implementing new organizational values and in client and employer branding programs. We can run games on your behalf within your organization or alternatively train your own internal trainers and facilitators.