Training description“ProfitQuest – business orientation and strategic thinking” is a 2-days training in company management skills in business, market and financial aspects.
- Business orientation
- Strategic thinking
- System thinking
- Cooperation, communication within and between departments
- Understanding basic financial statements
- The ability to assess the company’s effectiveness from the shareholders’ point of viewy
For who in the organization?
- For middle management, to increase the efficiency of business operations in every segment of the organization
- For directors and sales managers to expand the perspective of thinking beyond the concept of income
- For business partners, to increase the effects of business cooperationy
- For talent groups- specialists for whom a managerial career path is planned
Used games and techniques
- Game ProfitQuest
- Between rounds are issues in the field of thinking and strategic management
Subjective opinion: what distinguishes this training from others on the market?
It really is a training- the repeatability of the rounds gives participants the opportunity to reflect on the experience (what I do in the game and what is the outcome), and thanks to this – development of ompetence.
(Agnieszka Wrona, business trainer, psychologist and HR process management coordinator)
Opinions of the participants
Difficult, long instructions, complicated rules- we start from a zone of discomfort, and even
panic, and end with a sense of understanding of business mechanisms and what to do to achieve
success. This gives people incredible joy, but also a sense of “yes, I can!” and their competence.
Overall, this experience confirmed that I am a far-sighting strategist, I am absolutely not
interested in current small issues that make it difficult to make far-sighted decisions.
Chosen companies in which we have conducted the workshop "ProfitQuest - business orientation and strategic thinking"