Game descriptionA simulation about the value of teamwork
This apparently simple task makes great demands on team-work! The team members are required to work out how to assemble a set of colored metal and rope components to make a structure which is identical to a black and white design pattern that they have received.
There is only one answer to the problem and this has to be established through a process of logic and some trial and error.
Once the assembly is complete, the team must develop and rehearse a strategy for taking the structure to pieces and re-building it accurately against the clock in a tightly controlled 2-minute time-trial. As the pieces cannot be marked or pre-sorted they need to have a well-developed plan for identifying components and using manpower efficiently if they are to succeed.
DetailsDuration: 1,5 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
Number of players: 6+
Benefits for the organization
- Realizing that we all ‘shoot towards the same goal’ and we have influence on the achievement of organizational goals
- It is an excellent exercise to develop supervision and leadership skills, and to plan time and resources. It is also an interesting outdoor activity as, for example, an exercise to integrate the group.
- The skill of group resolution of complex problems
- Efficient time management
- Identifying and testing different supervision/control and leadership models
- Integration of different cultures/team for the smooth running of the organization
- Problem solving
- Remote cooperation
- Employer Branding activities
- Integration and training meetings
- Training programs for managers
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.