Game descriptionA simulation on building organizational culture on the basis of trust. The Volcano is a game in which trust is the key to success. Players are divided into 2 teams (Locals and Castaways ) who have to face various challenges requiring them to make quick and right decisions. From the very beginning all the decisions made, influence the consecutive stages of the game.
The game refers to the concept of the „emotional bank account” described by Stephen R. Covey in his bestseller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Covey demonstrates that neither the market nor the team can be successful until it is based on /includes trust.
Duration: 1,5 – 2 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
Number of players: 6+
Benefits for the organization
- Determining what causes problems related to communication
- Building culture involving cooperation, trust and a sense of belonging
- Realizing interdependencies between trust and team productivity
- Trainings on: teambuilding (new teams), communication and cooperation in the team
- Integration trainings
- Personal development workshops
- Development and educational trainings for school students
- Company integration after a merge
- Employer Branding activities
- Integration and training meetings
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.