Game descriptionA simulation about how to make all departments shoot to the same goal
In the Team Puzzle game participants are divided into teams whose goal is to assemble a complex construction in the quickest way in a relay race. They fight for the best result of their team and, on the other hand, the relay race and the common time of all the teams is also important. Participants oscillate between competition and the will to beat records and cooperate. The game focuses on the relationship between the achievement of individual goals and common goals. They eventually implement a strategy mutually beneficial and exchange information in order to get the best score at the relay race.
DetailsDuration: 2 – 3 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
Number of players: 9+
Benefits for the organization
- The game combines intellectual challenges with a high dose of adrenaline and physical activity
- After the game players are left with the emphasized feeling of belonging to one team and satisfaction of having reached a common goal
- Understanding cooperation rules
- Ability to share knowledge
- Increase of engagement in the achievement of team’s goals
- Ability to improve and optimize processes
- Developing the skill of creative problem solving
- Thinking beyond patterns and searching for new solutions
- Employer Branding activities
- Integration and training meetings
- Training programs for managers and specialists
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.