Game desriptionA simulation about the importance of cooperation and efficient communication in understanding and fulfilling client’s expectations and needs.
Competing teams have to build with Lego blocks a construction that will meet the client’s needs. Each team’s project is evaluated on the basis of precise criteria. They can ask the Client, for whom the construction is built, any number of close questions. The analysis of the answers leads to finding the solution. Each question, however, is related to additional costs providing the increased sense of pressure experienced in the real world.
- Duration: 3 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
- Number of players: 9+
Benefits for the organization
- Experiencing the importance of efficient communication based mainly on active listening
- Practicing the ability of asking questions and receiving answers
- Understanding client’s needs and fulfilling client’s expectations
- Cooperation and task distribution within a team
- Information management
- Looking for ideas for new products
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Building relationships with clients
- Training programs for managers and specialists
- Off-site integration and training meetings
- Employer Branding activities
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.