Game descriptionA simulation about the impact of trade negotiations on financial transactions.
The scenario of the game is based on a genuine case of several-month negotiations conducted between stake holders, creditors and the board of Elektrim company, which took place in Poland in the 90-ies. As in real life, the game participants play for the highest stake: for Elektrim it means the survival of the company, while for the creditors – regaining their multimillion liabilities. Once the real conditions at the start of the game have been taken into account, the scenario of the game is open and the final outcome of the game depends on the players’ abilities, decisions and moves. From various data inputs participants have to select the most appropriate ones for negotiations and further strategies of the company.
DetailsDuration: 4 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
Number of players: 9+
Benefits for the organization
- Experiencing negotiations at the highest level and where everything is at stake
- Practicing negotiation skills under time pressure and in very stressful situations
- Broadening knowledge on the vocabulary, challenges and procedures related to liquidation of stock exchange companies
- Acquiring power techniques and perceiving risk in negotiations basing on the perspective theory
- Preparation for trade negotiations
- Integration after merges
- Trainings on the subject of capital market mechanisms
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.