Game descriptionA simulation about communication and the search for solutions.
The task is apparently simple: participants have to assemble a pattern from components distributed among them in the shortest time to score the best results. Dispersed, “missing” information about the solution make the simple task apparently impossible to complete.
Each participant (up to 30 in total) has a number of printed magnetic cards. Each card fits into a specific place on a pre-printed grid. There is only one way in which the pattern can be assembled correctly and only one opportunity, at the end of a planning period, to assemble the grid. The participants cannot show or exchange their cards to each other and are reliant upon high quality verbal communication only, to solve their problem against the clock.
- Duration: 1,5 – 2 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
- Number of players: 5+
Benefits for the organizationA complex and fascinating exercise performed under time pressure and requiring participants to communicate. It is ideal to prepare teams to work in a highly competitive environment and improve team efficiency in difficult conditions.
- Establishing an efficient communication system
- Communication management
- Looking for solutions in uncertain situations
- Out of the box thinking
- Efficient cooperation
- Taking responsibility for the final result
- Working under time pressure and in a situation of uncertainty
- Employer Branding activities
- Talent development programs
- Training programs for managers
- Integration and training meetings
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.