Game descriptionA simulation about the optimization of activities in response to a competitor’ strategy.
Marrelli™ is a computer-supported simulation game taking place within the insurance market. In the game participants represent competing insurance agencies. Their task is to analyze information coming from the market and on its basis establish optimal parameters of the product (burglary insurance): price, costs, risk evaluation, customer service quality, personnel cost.
DetailsDuration: 4 hours (+ debriefing and workshop)
Number of players: 8+
Benefits for the organization
During the game players have the opportunity to experience, among others:
- Company management in a very competitive market
- Analysis of competitors’ activities and market changes in the context of their own business decisions
- Challenges related to team decision making
- Decision making process, especially in a situation of uncertain premises
- Top management strategy meeting
- Establishing competition strategy
- Supporting strategic goal achievement
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.