It is an exercise about breaking patterns and looking for new and creative solutions.
The task in this exercise is simple – to assemble all the elements of the puzzle so that they match perfectly. This apparently simple task helps explore and question thinking patterns and acquire the ability for out of the box thinking. The exercise enables to experience how we unconsciously follow our assumptions and realize that sometimes we need to challenge deep-rooted pre-conceptions that limit creative and innovative thinking.
DetailsDuration: 20 – 40 minutes (+ debriefing and workshop)
Number of players: 3 – 4 people for each puzzle set
Benefits for the organization
- Raising awareness about the pre-conceptions and assumptions we bring into new situations and how we can limit our thinking and reject new possibilities if they do not fit with existing patterns
- Experiencing how we unconsciously follow our assumptions and attitudes and realize that sometimes we need to challenge deep-rooted pre-conceptions that limit creative and innovative thinking
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving
- Looking for new solutions
- Understanding different approaches to change
- Employer Branding activities
- Training programs for managers and specialists
- Talent development programs
- Integration and training meetings
- Assessment and development center processes
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.