Game descriptionA simulation about the influence of client relationship management on sales productivity.
In the game participants manage sales and marketing departments of competing companies. Their goal is to attain the highest possible profit by undertaking appropriate non-financial actions, such as:
– getting to know clients’ preferences from various segments,
– adapting offers to the preferences,
– coordinating marketing and sales activities.
Benefits for the organization
- demonstrates how to maximize the margin
- helps understand the product/service value
- demonstrates the mechanisms to increase sales value
- raises awareness about the role of building added value for clients
- shows the benefits resulting from building relationships with clients
- enables to experience the effects of implementing IT systems
- teaches how to manage a client database
- Workshops on how to build organizational value based on income maximization
- Workshops addressed to sales and customer service departments
- Building marketing, sales and CRM strategies
- Assistance in CRM systems implementation process
- Integration meetings, including those addressed to business clients (e.g. distributors, representatives)
- Employer Branding activities
- Talent development programs in the organization
- Development programs for the management
Want to learn more?
If you want to find out more about workshops based on games and simulations and see how you can use them in your organization, please contact us at +48 22 468 85 52.